Sunday, March 27, 2011

life after Life After Sleep

Well, it's been three weeks now since Life After Sleep dropped, and the reaction has been very warm so far. A few kind words were said by both Ben Tanzer and Jason Fisk at their respective blogs This Blog Will Change Your Life and Jason's Blog, and the book was recently given a very kind shout-out and feature by the Daily S-Press.  Also check out my editor Jason Pettus's essay "Why I Signed Life After Sleep: an Apologia", which does an excellent job of encapsulating our goal with making the book.

And while you're at it, I did a very fun half-hour CCLaP podcast with Jason as well where we talk all sorts of fun sci-fi stuff including books, technology, the healthcare industry, and awesomely bad 70's cinema.

I've had the pleasure of a number of people showing me the book on their nifty iPads and Kindles, which I was thrilled about, and if any of you have a Nook, I'd love to see what it looks like on those devices, too.

Links:
This Blog Will Change Your Life (Ben Tanzer)
Jason's Blog (Jason Fisk)
The Daily S-Press
The Chicago Center for Literature and Photography



And of course, click HERE to download and read the book yourself!

No comments: